Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Antique Dried Flowers and Rocky Mountain Wildflowers floss Collection winner today!



Lambs Ear, Catnip, Heirloom Poppy, Faded Mums, Dried Hydrangea, Victorian Rose, Weigela Blossom, Verbascum Clementine, Yellow Rose, Coreopsis, Edwardian Fern and Dried Ferns. Perfect for an antique flower arrangement!
Antique Dried Flowers! We have a winner today. The name drawn was Ann Thompson.  Congratulations! Please email me and give me your address.

We ALSO have a winner for the Rocky Mountain Wildflowers today! Susan Shumolis. Congratulations! Please email me and give me your address.

Be sure to enter for the give-away on June 1st and that is also the day I pick a name for the Birthday Club winner. Have you sent me the day and month of your birthday?? I pick a winner on the 1st of every month for a nice gift.

Thanks for stopping by.
                                                 Nancy

23 comments:

  1. Happy Tuesday, Nancy!! Congratulations to both of your winners. These threads are so very, very lovely! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to both the lucky winners what fabulous collections! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to both the winners. What a lovely give away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to both of the lucky winners. What gorgeous sets you have won. Thank you, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to both of you!! Both collections look fantastic!!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Ann and Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those are beautiful! Congratulations to both winners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the lucky winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I'm sorry I wasn't the Susan who won the wildflower collection but those whose names were drawn will surely enjoy their floss. Congrats to both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ann and Susan...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to winners. What a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to your winners! I think your floss is just lovely! Thank you to being so generous and making many Stitchers happy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful, fortunate winners! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to Ann and Susan!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy stitching with all the lovely floss---Ann and Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to you both - beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to the lucky winners!! :) Thank you Nancy for the g/a <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is my entry for the drawing on June 1...let's wish on a star!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I sure would like to win this collection. Love the name of the thread. My Mom and I used to press flowers and Fall leaves.So the name Antique Dried Flowers would sure bring back some wonderful memories. Have a good night girls. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Dear,

    I really prefer your blog..! This blog are very useful for me and other. So I see it every day.

    " Buy Medical cannabis USA" , Buy weed online UK, Order Marijuana Online AU, Purchase THC Vape Cartridges Worldwide, Vape Pens Wholesale, get Hash and Shatter EU

    Visit Now - https://thcreefer.com/

    ReplyDelete