Sunday, March 11, 2018

Important dates, mark your calendar!

Important dates, PLEASE mark your calendars!

With Easter being on the 1st when I usually send out invoices, they will go out on the 31st of this month.

NOTE!!!! I am having a group of stitching friends come stay with me April 5th through the 8th and will not be doing business at that time.

April shipping for clubs:
Invoices will go out March 31st. This takes 12 hours now.
Easter is April 1st
April 2nd I will start printing shipping labels and packing. This is a two day process now with all the new club members.

*******I NEED ALL PAYMENTS TO BE IN BY APRIL 3RD

I will be mailing all floss and linen clubs on the 3rd. If payments are not received by the 3rd then you will have to wait until the 10th for me to mail your orders. PLEASE mark your calendars so you can receive your orders early.

THANK YOU in advance for your help. It has been a lot of work to arrange all of the invoicing, packing and shipping but we have a good system now and I will be able to mail all of the floss and linen clubs together each month at the same time.

For May the invoicing will return to the 1st and all orders will be mailed by the 5th.

A big thank you and welcome to all the new followers and club members!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment